domingo, 26 de julho de 2009

Prayer from Qumram


"I will bless Him for His exceeding wonderful deeds
at the beginning of fear and dread
and in the abode of distress and desolation.

I will meditate on His power
and will lean on His mercies all day long.

I know that judgement of all the living
is in His hand,
and that all His deeds are truth.

I will praise Him when distress is unleashed
and will magnify Him also because of His salvation.

I will pay no man the reward of evil;
I will pursue him with goodness
For judgement of all the living is with God
and it is He who will render to man his reward.

As for me,
my justification is with God.
In His hand are the perfection of my way.

He that is everlasting
is the support of my right hand;
the way of my steps is over stout rock
which nothing shall shake".

Nenhum comentário: